Following our Emacs heritage, we use an adapted version of Emacs Conduct, covering
- Be helpful: others may not know where to look.
- Be proactive: fix it if it’s broken and read the documentation.
- Be useful: submit bug reports by following the template.
- Be respectful: do not demand the assistance or time of others.
- Be civil: don’t insult or threaten others.
Intentional violators may be temporarily banned.
Of course the best conduct of all is to contribute code that improves ENSIME for everybody!